Terms and Conditions
By purchasing and participating in our spray tan training course, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We do not issue refunds, as the students get immediate access to the training material once purchased. If they have any issues with their program, they have the ability to contact us directly at [email protected].
- There are no refunds for deposits for in-person training.
- We guarantee to provide the client with proper spray tan education for students who have the intention to offer spray tanning professionally.
- Once the student has received online training, they release the ability to make disputes a charge with their bank. If they have any issues with their program, they have the ability to contact us directly at [email protected].
- Students who enroll in the Beginner’s Course that includes equipment will receive three packages within 5-7 business days of enrollment.
- It is the student's responsibility to review the rules and regulations within their local area in regard to performing spray tanning services. We are not responsible for additional licensing that may be required.
- Payment plans must be paid in full before spray tanning equipment is sent and in-person training is scheduled.
- Payment plans are divided into three equal payments paid each month and are auto-debited from the account the student signed up with.
- If a payment defaults, we reserve the right to revoke online access to the training within three days of missed payments.
- All certification classes include lifetime access to the training online. If we no longer offer the training, we will give 30 days' notice to our students.
- In-person training requires a deposit. The remaining balance is due to the trainer on the day of training.
- We require a 7-day notice via e-mail to [email protected] to reschedule an in-person training.
- There are no financial guarantees. Once the student is certified, it is up to the student to promote their business, market, and create their own income.
By purchasing and participating in our spray tan training course, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
All shipments will be delivered within 7 to 10 business days unless otherwise noted. You may return new, unopened items within seven days of delivery for a full refund minus a 20% restocking fee and shipping fees.
You should expect to receive your refund within two business days of our company receiving your returned item.
ALL in person spray tan training deposits and digital purchases such as our online Spray Tan and Marketing courses are non-refundable due to their digital nature. If you have a technical problem with your purchase, please contact us so we can assist you
If you need to return an item, please email [email protected] a
We ship to the United States and other countries. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will ship your order as soon as possible. Some items that we carry are Drop Shipped.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://spraytanclass.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.